Andrew Shinnie

bauhaus

He is in full training and made the bench against Killie, would certainly expect him to be on the bench again tonight, whether he features or not is an entirely different question. I would think it depends entirely on whether we are chasing the game or not.

With Hayes suspended, i would imagine Billty Mckay would play up front with Tade out wide. It doesnt leave much striking options on the bench other than Shane or Sam Winnall however Butcher seems very loathe to use the later

It was great seeing him back tonight. I was critical of him earlier this season but I have been proved wrong. He showed some neat touches tonight and made some good runs with and without the ball. I would say he was our MotM despite only playing about 20 minutes.

• Agree 2

backed him from day 1 there was always something there and he needed time.

thought that he wasnt at his best tbh. looked abit rusty but neat and tidy always finding space between the opposition banks of four and alway looking to slip a wide player or striker through. never shys away which i think was his problem earlier in the season. things wernt coming off but he didnt just hide he kept trying and it still wouldnt come off so people got agrovated. hes settled now and has slotted into the side well.

heres a stat. hes only started 13 games this season and got 8 goals. hows that for a strike rate?

Delighted to see him make a return to the team last night, he has been greatly missed.

Certainly made a difference when he came on, just a shame our defenders were intent on bypassing the midfield and pumping high balls everywhere which meant chances for him were few and far between