FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

As things stand.............?

SMEE

How many players have we currently got left on our books, that are proven SPL level? I just mean players that are likely to start SPL games, and not bench warmers. Also, dont include those who have not yet (assuming they plan to) sign contracts. So, who does that leave us with ?

Send for IHE

Esson, both shinnies, Ross, doran, foran.

WOW....didnt quite realise how bad things were

YES SEND FOR IHE

I'm sure with his close proximity and access to Mr Butcher's mind and his advisory capacity coupled with his Prophetic, everwise and all seeing abilities he will be able to formulate a team capable of reaching the top six from out of our list of posters,

COME IHE, a challenge ,......... YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU............... now more than ever........................ :fingers:

The problem I have is should I buy a season ticket? Having sat through dross last season I thought we might just kick on this season but since we are going to start with a team of strangers again we are back to square one. Its all very well having a team of journeymen but will they have the passion? Have they heard of Ross Country, I fear the worst.

Meekings, McKay, Sutherland, and Morrison too.

I'm not convinced those 4 are good enough as of yet to cope with starting every game. Although I'm looking forward to seeing more of Sutherland and Morrison next season.

The problem I have is should I buy a season ticket? Having sat through dross last season I thought we might just kick on this season but since we are going to start with a team of strangers again we are back to square one. Its all very well having a team of journeymen but will they have the passion? Have they heard of Ross Country, I fear the worst.

Of course you have your concerns, we all do but go on get yersel down to the stadium and help the team out! Like a marriage there are good and bad times, sometimes you're in bed with a smile on your face, sometimes your on the sofa and sometimes the other half really p*sses you off but deep down you know you still love them :love02:. So go get that ticket!!! :ictscarf: After all in either case there's always the bar.... :drinking04:

• Agree 3