Italy - Croatia

markvighan

Today in Group C will take place the matches from the second stage . In first the match Italy receives the replica of Croatia. Italy has made a good game against Spain managed to finish tied 1-1. It was a nice game with many goal opportunities, especially from Spain in the final match. To not be at hand of the other results Italy should win today to be sure of qualification in next phase. But Italy, in recent history, has never won, either officially or in friendly match Croatia. On the other hand Croatia started with a clear victory 3-1 against Ireland (2 goals scored by Mandzukic ), perhaps the weakest team of the tournament. For now I do not think will be major changes in the first 11 and probably East - Europeans will settle for a draw. In first game I saw a Mandzukic in great shape, and I expect today to make another good game and to score a goal.

Source: TFB

Edited by markvighan