Team for Accies

WYNESS101

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Tansey Draper

Doran Ross Watkins

Mckay

That's the team I would go with but its hard since Raven and Tansey are able to play again. Tremarco has been good at LB since Shinnie has been covering in the middle 

It's a selection headache for Yogi that's for sure. I think based on Tremarco's recent form, he merits starting the game on Saturday. Despite having a decent game last night, I'm still not a fan Shinnie of playing at right back so Raven returning would be my preferred option. Tansey returning to the side is a no brainier for me and unfortunately Williams will most likely be the fall guy to be replaced. So the real question is who plays on Saturday, Shinnie or Tremarco?

Had Raven and Tansey been playing last night we would have won by more than 2.  Both must return as they have been outstanding in recent weeks.  I feel Shinnie has been a bit below his normal high standards of late but I can't see Hughes dropping the captain.  I think Tremarco will drop out with Shinnie going to left back. 

I wonder if Watkins is properly fit.  He seemed less involved yesterday and was first to be substituted.  If he's not fully fit then he could drop out.  If he is fit then either Williams Doran or Ross would make way.  My guess would be Williams despite the fact that he played well last night.

Accies, like us, are a passing-based, quick side.  With that in mind, I think we need to win the midfield and have pace and penetration within it.  For me - 

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Draper

Tansey-----------Ross

Christie

Watkins Mckay

Subs - Esson, Doran, Williams, Vincent, Polworth, Devine, Sutherland

Look at bringing Doran and Williams on as a double change with about 20 minutes to go should we need a final death blow.

Better get into them from the get-go. Build up a few goals if at all possible.

Hamilton  have had their ups and downs but if they score early it could be a hard road for us  to get back on top. Our defense must be solid right from the off.

Anyway, it looks as if this will be another good game for the spectators.