FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team Vs DUFC

kencar

Might as well get the ball rolling.......

Fraser

Tokely  Dods  Munro  Hastings

Paatelainen Black Duncan Rankin

Wilson  Bayne

I think you are pretty close there Hairy, maybe even Caff will get a bit of the game as well.

Building for next year is now the priority................out with the old, and in with the new. whilst still remaining competitive.

It's a fine balance but one that needs to start now.

I'm with Kencar on this one, we need to revert to a more traditional 4-4-2 formation rather than what we did at the weekend with Wilson playing deeper supporting the lone striker but neither Mcwegan nor Mccallister have done much to inspire me so Wilson up front.  :021:

I think you are pretty close there Hairy, maybe even Caff will get a bit of the game as well.

Building for next year is now the priority................out with the old, and in with the new. whilst still remaining competitive.

Can't see too much tinkering until we are mathematically safe from relegation and there is still a remote possibility of Top 6.

Hopefully once those have been resolved then a few of the fringe players will get a couple of games under there belts

Can't see too much tinkering until we are mathematically safe from relegation and there is still a remote possibility of Top 6.

Hopefully once those have been resolved then a few of the fringe players will get a couple of games under there belts

remote?

hav u seen our run in of games compared to theirs

fraser

tokely munro dods hastings

rankin black duncan mcbain

bayne  wilson                                or wilson/rankin in behind bayne,i feel black should start after his performance on sunday i thought he was excellent

and i wouldnt even consider rory in my team.

Why not freshen things up a bit, have Markus in midfield give Zander ago up front, give Barry a much deserved rest before the Killie game, the team have looked abit weary in the last two games to me, Barry hasn't been so effective the last couple of games, Blacky looked sharp on Sunday until tiring as did Marcus when he came on at Motherwell.

Kencar good point though about needing to be safe before tinkering to much

What I think will happen on saturday is

Fraser

Tokely Dods Munro Hastings

Hart Putalineon Black Rankin

Bayne McAllister

Bench: Ridgers Caff Soane Wilson Sutherland

Barry to cover midfield or up front right side. Sutherland covers left mid or front. Caff and Soane for defence.

ITSAGOALCRAIGDARGO , you made three posts in as many minutes on three different threads and what I deduce from all your comments is that your not an ICT fan. Your a glory seeker who doesnt want to be associated with the OF.

We lose a game, you go to another team. OK GO.

Funilly enough you remind me of a certain drummer.

I think Charlie has to stick with as near the same team as possible.  They worked so hard to get nothing out of the game, they will be well up for the game on Saturday.

I think we should stick with a similar line up but i think we cannot play as defense minded as we did against septic, i think an attacking approach as opposed to counter-attack is needed.

back to a traditional 4-4-2 for me.

We need a couple of players that weren't involved so they can try and lift everyone around them... top six is a real possibility but we need to try and get something out of the game on Saturday and the omens are good as last season when we were dumped out the competition by a disappointing result we pulled off a cracking win against United.  

At least it isn't just the fans that are feeling the pain.. link

Would like to see Paatalinen start in place of Wilson (who i think needs rested) but playing as a striker and if Mcbain doesnt make it then Hart in and put on the right with Rankin moving over to the left. Other than that same line up as Sunday

Guest Arab4Ever

nothing CC does will alter the mind numbing thumping his team will recieve on saturday

In yer feckin dreams lad :003:

Thats where most Utd success happens mate :002: