FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kilmarnock V ICT 10/03 (ticket info)

Scotty

[li]£19.00 £10.00 Adult[/li]
    [li]£13.00 £5.00  Concessions (over 65’s, under 18’s, full time students on production of matriculation card)[/li]
    [li]£5.00 Under 12’s accompanied by an Adult[/li]
    [li]Under 12 passport voucher number 11 will be accepted at the turnstile when a full paying adult ticket is purchased at the same time.[/li]
    [li]Cash gates in operation[/li]

[EDITED to show the reduced price of tickets - 05/03/07]

I was thinking of making the short trip through from Glasgow.  Haven't been to Rugby Park before, and it would be a chance to see if the Killie pies really do live up to their name.

Guest killie_lulu

Havent had the Passports for the kids this year, Any info ??

Just joined the forum to spread the word about the reduced prices but you already know!

Apparently "The SPL Passport scheme will be in operation and voucher 11 is required at the turnstille when a full paying Adult ticket is purchased at the same time."

Oh and I'd guess train is the best way to get from Edinburgh to Killie - I think that's what the Ed-based Killie boys do. Bear in mind that the train from Glasgow to Killie is only about 1 an hour and takes about 45-50 mins so the 2pm train cuts it fine - I'd aim for the 1pm train and come to the Hotel/Sports bar for a few pre-match drinks!  :022:

Havent had the Passports for the kids this year, Any info ??

Just joined the forum to spread the word about the reduced prices but you already know!

Apparently "The SPL Passport scheme will be in operation and voucher 11 is required at the turnstille when a full paying Adult ticket is purchased at the same time."

Oh and I'd guess train is the best way to get from Edinburgh to Killie - I think that's what the Ed-based Killie boys do. Bear in mind that the train from Glasgow to Killie is only about 1 an hour and takes about 45-50 mins so the 2pm train cuts it fine - I'd aim for the 1pm train and come to the Hotel/Sports bar for a few pre-match drinks!  :022:

Or drink in Glasgow then get the 2pm train which will leave you plenty of time to just go straight to the ground?

I wasn't going to go through because I am a little short of cash at the moment but that might just sway me, and make my mind to go across.  See if I can convince anybody else to go.

The train line between Gasgow and Killy is fecked and the journey takes a wee bit longer than usual.

A bus runs from Central to Crossmyloof (seriously), where it connects with the train to Killy.

CENTRAL:          1225    1325

CROSSMYLOOF: 1240    1340

KILLY:                1342    1441

Maybe the bus is quicker, i dunno.

Guest midgeace9

its probably best getting the bus from buchanan st. once you get to glasgow. buses usaully take between 35-45 mins but are a little more regular. make sure you dont get on the local no. 4 bus which takes 1hr 20 to get to killie. hope to see good number down from inverness as its usually a good game with lots of agoals between the two sides. Safe journey!