FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Juanjo?

Harry Chibber

Look at Soccerbase.com ..... In amongst the correct data we also have some interesting information such as John Docherty is manager along with Christie, Debbie Ross is commercial manager, Ken Mackie is still chairman, Golly was sold to Livi and Ally Ridgers was loaned out to Ross County for 30 days in August (when he wasnt even an ICT player !!)

Look at Soccerbase.com ..... In amongst the correct data we also have some interesting information such as John Docherty is manager along with Christie, Debbie Ross is commercial manager, Ken Mackie is still chairman, Golly was sold to Livi and Ally Ridgers was loaned out to Ross County for 30 days in August (when he wasnt even an ICT player !!)

I was playing about with my sisters new Satnav (Navman F20 for those interested) I was quite impressed with it until I looked up local stadiums, aparently we still play at Telford St  :010:

I was playing about with my sisters new Satnav (Navman F20 for those interested) I was quite impressed with it until I looked up local stadiums, aparently we still play at Telford St  :010:

Fer fecks sake man - I will buy it off ya - it could be a feckin time machine.

Fer fecks sake man - I will buy it off ya - it could be a feckin time machine.

How does £500 sound? Even then, I'm cutting my own throat at that...  :003: :023:

• 4 weeks later...

This would be brilliant news. He was probably our BEST player before he got injured. I thought Brewster was a bit hasty punting him the way he did - he obviously doesn't like flair players because he punted David Fernandez form Utd as soon as he got his foot in the door. There have been times this season when our attacking play has been too one-dimensional and we've failed to convert pressure into goals. Juanjo would give the squad something a bit different and might be the kind of composed playmaker that we've been lacking.

This would be brilliant news. He was probably our BEST player before he got injured. I thought Brewster was a bit hasty punting him the way he did - he obviously doesn't like flair players because he punted David Fernandez form Utd as soon as he got his foot in the door. There have been times this season when our attacking play has been too one-dimensional and we've failed to convert pressure into goals. Juanjo would give the squad something a bit different and might be the kind of composed playmaker that we've been lacking.

Would agree with that, I think Christie would be far more likely to get the best out of a player like Juanjo.