News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Calling all Armchair Managers

Brill

raven.      Warren.     Meekings .      Shinnie

Watkins.    Tansey.     A shinnie     Hayes

Brewster       Mckay

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

What team would YOU start at Hamilton?

Ridgers

Duffy Boyes Devine Harper

Kerr McGregor Anderson

McKay 

Samuel Lawal

Not far off with that tbh so not bad for a pensioner (😛😛😛: PS please detect/understand my sarcasm) but I think we need to be a little bit defensive away from home in order to keep it tight so good attacking minded players that offer a threat would be useful so definitely would like to see Lawal and MacGregor in from the start but suspect we'll see Longstaff 🙄.

Ridgers

Kerr Boyes Savage Devine Harper (both wingbacks going into winger positions when attacking)

MacGregor Lawal Longstaff 

McKay and Samuel.

• Like 1

After watching the Monty 2nd leg I don't think it matters who starts.

9 hours ago, CaleyCanary said:

Manchester City in ICT shirts!

Are you confident Big Dunc would get the tactics right even with those top players (except Grealish).

16 hours ago, Naelifts said:

What?.......no Robson,Wyness,Wilson,Christie,Christie, Bingham,Stewarty......you could debate it forever

IHE was asking for the starting 11, the guys above would definitely make the bench.😀