FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rankin's thoughts

Guest sophia

Ok, we're getting somewhere now.

If you are of the opinion that JR has gone some way to repaying the "hefty" fee paid for his services in one season, then by definition it can't have been "silly" in the first place.

By the way, note the difference. The fee isn't his, it was a compensation arrangement agreed between ICT & Ross County. JR is in no way responsible for the amount of money involved and should not be judged as if he is.

Only one left now:

On balance given his impact over the course of his first season at the top level in Scotland, do you think that JR has ever been "utterly useless" in an ICT shirt?

I must be mellowing in my old age so I'll even go as far as offering you some help.

How about:

"Wow, I didn't realise how that would read to somebody not familiar with me. Perhaps I was a bit harsh in the words what I wrote in the heat of the moment".

Apologies to E&E

RiG, obviously Sophia won't be happy till you bleed, so just cut your arm and post a photo here, and we can all get a feckin break (where's the sarcastic smiley gone?).

RiG, obviously Sophia won't be happy till you bleed, so just cut your arm and post a photo here, and we can all get a feckin break (where's the sarcastic smiley gone?).

She is getting a bit like a broken record isn't she?

By the way, note the difference. The fee isn't his, it was a compensation arrangement agreed between ICT & Ross County. JR is in no way responsible for the amount of money involved and should not be judged as if he is.

I've never said he was responsible blink.gif

Only one left now:

On balance given his impact over the course of his first season at the top level in Scotland, do you think that JR has ever been "utterly useless" in an ICT shirt?

I must be mellowing in my old age so I'll even go as far as offering you some help.

How about:

"Wow, I didn't realise how that would read to somebody not familiar with me. Perhaps I was a bit harsh in the words what I wrote in the heat of the moment".

This I have done in numerous other threads already (including this one)  :003:

Guest sophia

I asked:

"On balance given his impact over the course of his first season at the top level in Scotland, do you think that JR has ever been "utterly useless" in an ICT shirt?"

You answered:

"This I have done in numerous other threads already (including this one)"

Are you angry?