FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Contact with the club regarding stewards

TomCaleyJag

I've sent an e-mail of complaint to the club and I know many of you have as well.

I have included a request for a reply in my e-mail, and I would be interested to read the replies you get as well, so if you get one, please post them up here or forward them to me at tjsquires44@hotmail.com if you wouldn't mind.

I'm interested to see if the club will bother to respond individually or whether they'll just make up a standard response and send them out.

Cheers guys

Tom, Can you take time to read through the posts already made on this subject.  Can you please send a copy of your e-mail to info@ictsupporterstrust.co.uk.  A few of us on the trust board are getting together a little later today to discuss the e-mails we have received via the trust e-mail.  We will meet with the club on your behalf once we have all the facts in place.  So once again we would appreciate your honest account of events yesterday.  We have all been very busy with phone calls and e-mails since the final whistle last night.  I'm sure that the club will also be carrying out their own investigations into the matter. 

The Trust board will meet with the club at the earliest opportunity to discuss the events and will make a statement following this meeting.