FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

whats your average yearly spend on caley???

Tug

how much do you spend a year on supporting caley?   

164 members have voted

1. 1.

• 0-£150
    • £151-£250
    • £251-£350
    • £351-£450
    • £450 +

just a quick straw poll out of nosyness sake as much as anything else i suppose?

how much do you spend on average in a year on ICT?

dont forget all the programmes,strips,tickets to cup games,pies,teas,scarfs,50/50 tickets etc etc

just scared my self today when i realised im at £550  :010:

and the season has not even kicked off yet :014:

I better not even attempt to work it out  :015: If I add travel and B&B costs to following ICT I could have bought a new motorbike! A round trip to Inverness for me would be around the 300 quid mark as I (we) make a weekend of it. Actuall spend on the club would be well over the 450 mark. Scary stuff.

this is not intended as a who is thee biggest fan poll.

i just scared myself when i realised that this season i had spent so much and like i said at the top strated feeling nosy and wondered how much other people spent.

purely a curiosity thing and nothing else

(i know i know curiosity killed the cat.etc etc )

It is quite shocking when added up :010:

Unfortunatley Cotter i cant get away from the misses :017: she insists if im spending money watching football, its only right she spends money while im there :009: and i mean INSISTS :010:

does this mean you get to double your total?????  :014:

good effort though mine just lets me spend the money on the season ticket then finds a million and one things to do on saturdays :clapping03:

It's a shame mine doesn't all go to ICT. Most of it goes to the oil companies in petrol & diesel. Then there's the Ballinluig Motor Grill, Perth services shop and the FRB. Not to mention that mearlach Colin at the Innes  :023:

does this mean you get to double your total?????  :014:

good effort though mine just lets me spend the money on the season ticket then finds a million and one things to do on saturdays :clapping03:

Sadly not, I wish i could spend her money on ICT - maybe i have once or twice  :023: Its away trips to Edinburgh and Glasgow that usually result in mass shopping trips for her while im at the football.  :crazy07: