FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

who or whats to blame for our poor results?

jamie ictfc

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were only 3 games into the season! 1 point below Aberdeen, 2Pt's below the Lithuanian Circus and in our 3 defeats we've been beat by Rangers who were much better than when they came here last season under Paul LeGuen. Admittedly the results against Well and Saints have been bad but Well are under a new manager from last season who said himself we played better than them despite losing.

If were struggling 10 games into the season then lets have this debate, We've been slow off the block many seasons before in the lower leagues and always come out of it, have some belief in the players to turn it around.

So to be a class player ya have to perfect the High5, run after balls in front of your support to impress, wear white boots and capitalise on a defensive mistake.

how can you moan about his white boots while giving cowie motm. what colour are his?

The hi5s were mentioned to show that he looks part of the team. i didnt say they were perfect, personally id have liked to have seen them a bit higher up with a bit more force...

and running after balls 'in front of the support'- it was the second half and he so happened to be playing towards us, i think he'd have done the same at the other end.

Dods dominated!  But has not been replaced adequately.

The poster who said the Management had a fair bit of time to try to find a similar replacement but failed is right. And by "Management" I mean not ONLY CC but the Executives also since they should be working hand-in-glove with the Coach. I just wonder whether in fact this harmony now exists at ICT.

From my vantage point Dods seemed to have stabilised the defense in addition to playing very well himself. The wheel tuned nicely because he was the  hubwhich was solid and respected by the other teammates in defence.  :024: