FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BREWSTER IS CONFIRMED NEW BOSS

TSTtiger

Guest TinCanFan

If you read the BBC source it says that the BBC "believes" that it will be Brewster so, reading between the lines it says that it is almost definitely going to be Brewster but there is a slight chance it won't be.  If it does turn out to be CB I'm not going to be very pleased infact I'll be raging!  This really is a step backwards and I believe that Bennet and Co had already chosen Brewster and had made their mind up at the moment CC resigned.  Sure, this won't stop me supporting ICT but it will mean that for once I won't be happy with who's in charge.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very unhappy at Brewster coming back. The board have shown a complete lack of ambition and sense on this one  :33: :33: :008: :018:

However, Staying away from the ground is a ridiculous suggestion, as the players still need support.

I just sincerely hope the board at least attempted to talk to Neil Warnock first.

I wonder how many people will be singing Brewster's name shortly, were also singing 'If you hate Craig Brewster clap your hands' at the United game last season.

VERY VERY UNHAPPY  :33: :33: :33: :008: :008: :008: :symbol_exclaim01: :symbol_exclaim01:

sorry to say but my views on this are clear - it is a f****** disgrace that he is coming back and a huge lack of respect and ambition by the board in appointing him.

They say better the devil you know, but Brewster as a manager is the devil - he has been proven to be **** and i feel we will be much worse off because of this.

Not happy - doesn't come close to describing how I feel. :33:

Well all i can say is thank feck you live in Sydney and cant go to games.. :016:

I cant believe all you doubters are slagging off Brew for the long ball punt, what the feck have you been seeing this last while?  not 2 weeks ago it was the long ball girns.... :017:

There will be games that are not pretty and games we will be brilliant - every team has them, just because we are ICT this is no guarantee of attractive football weekin week out, get a sniff of the reality tree