FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Normal Service is resumed

Anyone else have feckin withdrawals??  :crazy07: :crazy07:

As I may have advertently been somewhat a catalyst in the rather shameful events of the last few days I would wish to publicly apologise to Marius Niculae if my innocent but potentially derrogatory references caused him any offence or distress to any degree. I still feel that the terminology is a long standing cult, inflammatory "insult" towards our Ross-shire neighbours but I will desist in its usage if it has caused such a degree of controversy.

All I want to see on the park is the "real" Marius Niculae and then you will be extolled. So train hard under Mr Brewster young man and get yer feckin erse in to gear.  :022:

As my good friend Frank Clark once said to me "Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man's growth without destroying his roots."

Fer fecks sake keep it quiet - ma feckin ego and street cred have gone through the roof - except in the Bucket residence.  :blah01:

I am simply a poor wee misunderstood gentleperson craving love and compassion from my peers :009:

:love08: :love08: :love08: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

:001: :004:

we have done a lot of talking to people in the background and are satisfied with the answers received so its time to put all the nonsense behind us and get back to the job in hand which is to support Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC ......