FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

what ever happened to juanjo?

MissICT

He pumped Brew's bird and then disappeared for a while...

Nah, he went to Hamilton for a whiley and then returned to Spain?  Not too sure on what happened to him but he was a good wee player.  Could do with him at the moment!

Guest birdog

Tercera league is equivalent to our Div 3

The Tercera Spanish League has 18 different groups and is nothing like our Div 3

I believe you are absolutely correct on this,

Current Format

The Tercera Divisi?n currently features 364 teams divided into 18 regional groups, corresponding to the Autonomous communities of Spain (due to its huge size, Andalucia is divided into two different groups). Each Group is administered by a regional football federation. At the end of the season the first four teams in each group qualify for promotion play-offs to decide which teams are promoted to Segunda Divisi?n B. The three teams finishing bottom of each group may be relegated to the Divisiones Regionales de F?tbol. However the number of teams relegated can vary. The eighteen group champions also qualify for the following seasons Copa del Rey. However reserve teams are ineligible. Along with teams from Segunda Divisi?n B, the remaining teams from the division compete in the Copa Federaci?n.

from wikipedia

Guest TinCanFan

Wasn't wee Juanjo linked to County recently?  If I could have my way and wouldn't go against getting him back.