FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

3.05 sat

Doresboy

Right lets forget all b***oks thats gone on for the past week or so and get behind our club ICT

So at 3.05 on sat stand up and sing....Stand up for the Caley Jags

No matter where you sit just get up and chant.If you see some guy or gal doing it join them dont worry if you cant sing just clap along...(drink helps to)

So if your pro or anti Brew or hate Duncan or love (the legend)Wyness or want Savage and Grassa out... BACK YOUR CLUB

The fans make the club not the players or managment,remember WE will be there long after they have gone

Sat is a day for backing ICT the badge and shirt

I thought this was going to be a thread about Aberdeen's first goal.

:003:

I'm looking forward to the game a wee bit more now simply due to the fact I haven't seen or played a game of football for a while now. I don't think we will win but keeping the fingers crossed just in case. And if all else fails we can just boo Darren Mackie  :003:

Right lets forget all b***oks thats gone on for the past week or so and get behind our club ICT

So at 3.05 on sat stand up and sing....Stand up for the Caley Jags

No matter where you sit just get up and chant.If you see some guy or gal doing it join them dont worry if you cant sing just clap along...(drink helps to)

So if your pro or anti Brew or hate Duncan or love (the legend)Wyness or want Savage and Grassa out... BACK YOUR CLUB

The fans make the club not the players or managment,remember WE will be there long after they have gone

Sat is a day for backing ICT the badge and shirt

:021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021:

Couldn't have put it better myself.  3.05pm it is. Stand up for the Caley Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.00 can be a simple warm up of Inverness, Inverness.

3.05 Stand up for the caley Jags

3.05.30 Sit down for the caley jags as the police and stewards come at us

3.05.40 we paid for your hats.

3.06 after they have left - stand up for the caley jags.

3.00 can be a simple warm up of Inverness, Inverness. 3.05 Stand up for the caley Jags 3.05.30 Sit down for the caley jags as the police and stewards come at us 3.05.40 we paid for your hats. 3.06 after they have left - stand up for the caley jags.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

3.05 coz things settle down around that time

And if all the peeps that come onto this website stand up at that time we could have about 200 or so all over the ground

So come on section G....Or are you all talk and no action or will it be up to us old men at the tunnel 

3.05 coz things settle down around that time And if all the peeps that come onto this website stand up at that time we could have about 200 or so all over the ground So come on section G....Or are you all talk and no action or will it be up to us old men at the tunnel
Oh Section G will get involved alright, problem is will we bother sitting down before/after the chant! We'll be at the ready for it though, will be nice to see people all around the stadium getting involved though! How long are we going for, just your average chant length or are we going to make a marathon out of it and keep going till we get forced to sit? :crazy07:

I reckon we should try for 5 - 10 minutes??

I'm in lower C Roscoe.  I think it's a great idea, but 5 - 10 minutes might just be pushing your luck.  :015:  So you are supporting rather than booing then.  :017:

Alex, your liking your wee insults on the police aren't you..i know the people that are policing my section and they are both spot on and won't do anything unless they get told to! which is the case for every cop at the footie which some people fail to understand!!

L_G where abouts do you sit? i sit right at the back of lower c!

I know :022: but hope people do realise that the police only go into the crowd if the stewards say that they can't handle it or feel intimated or stuff like that, which i don't feel is fair(obv) cause yet again it just makes the police look bad again!

anyway....i reckon we can keep it going for 5 or so minutes if it is loud enough and people don't bottle out!