FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

3.05 sat

Doresboy

I know :022: but hope people do realise that the police only go into the crowd if the stewards say that they can't handle it or feel intimated or stuff like that, which i don't feel is fair(obv) cause yet again it just makes the police look bad again!

anyway....i reckon we can keep it going for 5 or so minutes if it is loud enough and people don't bottle out!

Feel intimated.. :symbol_question:

WTF RU drinkin... :symbol_question:

I know :022: but hope people do realise that the police only go into the crowd if the stewards say that they can't handle it or feel intimated or stuff like that, which i don't feel is fair(obv) cause yet again it just makes the police look bad again! anyway....i reckon we can keep it going for 5 or so minutes if it is loud enough and people don't bottle out!
A few games ago police acted without being told to do anything to us lot in Section G. Nothing out of the ordinary was happening, just the policeman was a bit of a pr!ck.

Exactly Doresboy! Back onto what this topic is meant to be about.... does anyone know how many people you would reckon are doing it in the Main Stand? c'mon Main Standers voice that you will so lower section c and the lads at the tunnel won't be the only 1's!

Sad think is it will wont be many....just me and you and Johndo but you  never know

The ones who come on here and say that no one chants will be the ones who are stuck to their seats

All you have to do is stand up!!..its not hard

You stand up when you go for your pies and tea 10 mins before half time

Son and I will give it our best in section F, Main Stand. Should be easy to spot us then!

BTW, how do we synchronize watches for 3:05pm? What if the kick-off is delayed? I would suggest timing 5 mins from the whistle instead of "3:05pm".