Brews after match thoughts

Alex MacLeod

READ THEM HERE

From reading that I can see why we've been reluctant to play the youngsters. Too laid back at times he say's. Lads, if your reading this and you want to succeed then listen to the advice. You gotta work hard to be in the big bucks. The worlds there for the taking but you must work, work, work.

Well done to the both of you for getting on the score sheet.

Brew get a contract out for Barry to sign that will perk him up for the last two games....its called motivation. It might be useful telling the other guys especially Denzil. If he's no chance he should be able to sit out the last game in particular.

Gretna have a couple of lads who could be useful for us if you are ditching Watt. Mind you Kerr will be dead chuffed he has finally made it albeit for a few minutes. 

we don't need marius any more!!

I wasn't happy at all with his preformance!!

we have MacAlister and Imrie!!

every player put in 100% except from marius!!

the game was a joy to watch!!

we don't need marius any more!!

I wasn't happy at all with his preformance!!

we have MacAlister and Imrie!!

every player put in 100% except from marius!!

the game was a joy to watch!!

I don't think you can ditch Marius because you weren't happy with his performance.  I actually agree with IHE here.  On other threads you keep saying Dennis is rubbish.  He isn't a rubbish player or he wouldn't have been playing at this level for so long.  Everyone (including Marius) is entitled to an off day.  I believe that Marius was the first to hold his hands up and say he could have done better.  Yesterday was a fantastic team performance.  We had the old Rossco back, Barry had a great game, Roy McBain worked away quietly but very effectively as usual, Imrie was also in terrific form and all round great team performance..  Good to see us passing the ball about and getting back to playing good entertaining football.

Reedee - we are all entitled to our opinions after games, but try think a little before you post sometimes.  It does nothing for their confidence when they come on here and get all this negative, negative stuff.  Many others are guilty.  Just remember how much you enjoyed your hospitality and meeting the players, they are real people with real feelings.

I really hope we see Dennis on the park v St Mirren with a new contract under his belt, although I'm not confident.

reedee we aren't gonna be playing against teams like Gretna every week!

Marius didn't play well cause it wasn't good opposition! :014:

But everyone else in our very average team looked superb!  Everyone is getting carried away...it's only Gretna!!