FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Squad

Guest dannyzee

Guest dannyzee

Hi everyone watched a few of the ICT games last season and I wanted to find out a bit more about the squad......... like who the likley first 11 for next season or your first 11 will be and a bit about the players for e.g. defender but if their a rightback etc and the type of player like if their a holding midfielder.........any information will be much appreciated thanks

Fraser

Tokely  Proctor/Duff/Kerr*  Munro  Hastings

Cowie      Black      McBain  Imrie

Rory/Wood    Barrowman/Rooney**

* Anyone but Maguire

** Hopefully we get Rooney

And if you are Billy Reid incognito then we dont really change our line up from season to season. Munro, Fraser, Tokely, McBain and Hastings on and off have been here forever and Black since we joined the top flight so just look at last seasons line ups and you wont go far wrong bar up front.

going by brewsters selection history from last season and lack of defensive strenghtening so far over the close season i expect our starting line-up for next season to be:

Fraser

Tokely        McGuire      Munro            Hastings

Cowie          Black        Duncan            McBain

Barrowman        Imrie

That's the exact lineup i am expecting from the Dons game, with the only alteration perhaps being Imrie moving to right midfield (despite his lack of experience there) and Cowie supporting the striker.

I'd rather Imrie play on the left with Cowie supporting the striker and Wilson coming in to the starting 11 in place of McBain to play right midfield. Zander to come on for Wilson with 30 mins to go if he starts to tire.

going by brewsters selection history from last season and lack of defensive strenghtening so far over the close season i expect our starting line-up for next season to be:

Fraser

Tokely        McGuire       Munro            Hastings

Cowie           Black        Duncan            McBain

Barrowman         Imrie

yeh don't think you're far off there, unless we sign some more players I expect that will be the line up but with maybe Wilson instead of McBain

Likely......

Fraser

Tokely - McGuire - Munro - Hastings

Wilson - Cowie - Black - McBain

Barrowman - McAllister

Preffered.....

Fraser

Proctor - Tokely - Munro - Hastings

Wilson      -      Black      -      McBain

Cowie    -      Imrie

Barrowman

Guest birdog

Not many people putting Sutherland in their team, I do believe the guy will get his chance and take it this season.

Not many people putting Sutherland in their team, I do believe the guy will get his chance and take it this season.

I think he will get a chance this season, but it won't be for a few months. He has hardly started any of the 'bigger' pre season games, suggesting he won't be a first pick from the start for our opening SPL games. Sutherland's comments were encouraging at the end of last season though, saying he'll be battering down Brewster's door if he isn't getting a game  :clapping03:

He'll just have to prove in the short time he'll get on the pitch as a sub, that he's worth a start.

I do think the younger guys will get their chances, but other than up front where we currently have no option, I would expect to see us starting the early games with players who are already a known quantity in the first team.

All being well we can get off to a good start and Brewster will give more consideration to making earlier substitutions where the conditions allow and it won't be long before the likes of Sutherland are getting pitch time and integrating themselves into the first team and pushing for starts.  We can't afford not to do this really, as the last thing we want to do is be facing injuries and having players who are still green having to come in under added pressure.

He will get a chance no doubt but will most likely be on the bench most weeks with Kerr or Duff, wood and Vigurs (due to the U21 rule)

I'd like to see:

Fraser

Tokely ? Munro Hastings

Wilson Black McBain Imrie

Cowie

Barrowman

with a bench of:

Esson

Duff/Kerr

Sutherland

Vigurs

Wood