FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

THE Meeting.....

RossP

So we've all read how CC was meeting up with Brewster today to see exactly who he is wanting to buy, and if EddieT had the same valuation of those players as Bid Don and CC do.

Let the flys on the wall speak now... :021:

I am more bothered about Shevchenkos meeting with Milan today...

Me too RIG - I have a milan top with Shevchenko on the back of it. lol I bought it on my holidays last year. It was the old Jaggie in me I'm afraid I just couldn't resist it.

Apparently he is now meeting with them tomorrow.

I think he will leave despite 10,000 fans signing a petition to get him to stay, Maybe we can try the same with Ian Black?

I reckon Charlie could take him in a fair fight :001:

I reckon Proctor (Archie!) will go since he would get regular first team footie at United, being that they're sh1t.

I'm not sure about Blackie, I reckon Brew would be prepared to break the bank for him, we all know how fantastic he is, I wouldn't be surprised if there were offers from genuinely BIG clubs for him. He should certainly be more ambitious for himself than United.

Dargo - I reckon we'll get a few good offers for him, don't think United can afford him if they buy Blackie

Machine will stay, I reckon he's loving it here and is the Captain of our ship, I hope he's been offered the biggest extension and the largest increase in salary of all of them. :003:

I am more bothered about Shevchenkos meeting with Milan today...

Gotta disagree with you there L_G.

I for one cannae wait til he joins our Russian Revolution...

I blame Galliani for going to that bloody basketball game the other night when Sheva wanted to talk about his future! Rui Costa has left now to rejoin Benfica and even if Milan are found innocent in this whole referee enquiry then I really doubt they will do anywhere near as well next season as they have done this season. Amorouso just isn't the same class as Sheva :007:

Guest Bonzo

So, what you saying.

Shevchenko going to the Arabs?

This thread is way confused.

None of our fine lads will go with the Brew though.

Single at his age.

Unnaturally fussy about his appearance.

Loves the sunbed.

Adores the greek lifestyle.

Girlfriend has huge hands and feet.

I think we're safe for the time being.

From the Dundee Courier

Bit of a non-story but confirms talks have taken place if nothing else.

By Ian Roache

INVERNESS Caley Thistle midfielders Ian Black and David Proctor will be moving to Dundee United, while defender Darren Dods will be staying put.

That is the likely scenario following a meeting between Tangerines manager Craig Brewster, Caley boss Charlie Christie and ICT director of football Graeme Bennett in the Highland capital.

While United are homing in on Black and Proctor, it was made clear by Inverness that they want to hang on to Dods.

“That is what we talked about (signing Black and Proctor) and I will now have to wait and see what Graeme and Charlie come up with,” said the Tannadice boss.

Sounds like CC and Grassa are just going through the motions and unless ET has changed his mind on what he is willing to pay then I get the feeling the only serious talking that will be taking place is with regards to Proctor. Time will tell.