FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Weather and attendance.

MrsICTFC

Do you think more people would attend TCS if they seasons were over the warmer days and finished over winter?

Someone mentioned to me today that they refuse to go to TCS in the winter or on cold days because it is too cold. It got me thinking if the seasons were over the summer what would attendance actually be like, would it change, stay the same etc?

What do you all think??

Attendances would plummet as folk have plenty to do during the good weather,spectating at football is a fill in during the crappy winter weather,used to be fine when ya could stay warm singing and kerrying on, on the terracing,now were forced to sit freezing oor bulllocks aff on freezin shiny plastic seats,wi nae craic and little entertainment.

(Did i mention i am getting disillusioned wi fitba)

Attendances would plummet as folk have plenty to do during the good weather,spectating at football is a fill in during the crappy winter weather,used to be fine when ya could stay warm singing and kerrying on, on the terracing,now were forced to sit freezing oor bulllocks aff on freezin shiny plastic seats,wi nae craic and little entertainment.

That is true! I just can't freeze my bottom off at the TCS, far too cold. Whose idea was it to put the stadium right next to the sea???

I think we have all become disillusioned with it! x

There are valid arguments for both summer and winter football but I have noticed my wife and daughter have no hesitation in joining myself and my son on a warm day in the North Stand they refuse to go in the cold. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing :rotflmao:

do we have anythin but winter in scotland?

so what happens next year with world cup and you cant play over the summer?

aint gonna happen gonna have to put up with the cold :rotflmao:

Edited by Mick

Well you will support Dundee..... mind you supporting ICT might cause more damage.

Well you will support Dundee..... mind you supporting ICT might cause more damage.

It's no the teams that dissilusion me R,it's the pish that surrounds the whole game in Scotland,the politics,money,bigotry,harrasment,incompetance,SPL/SFL,etc etc etc ......................oh eh,and the cauld peh's

anyway,rant over , hope abody at CTOL has a braw Christmas and Great New Year, if anyone see's me oot in Sneck ower the next fortnight feel free to buy me a pint :rotflmao: