FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Can we do it?

Johnboy

I actually dreamed last night that we beat Rangers 2-1...

The only problem with my dream was that John Rankin scored both goals!!

But still... Blackie's fully fit and raring to go... Cowie is anxious to show his potential new employers just how good he is, and there will be several others aware they are in the shop window this afternoon.

We all know what our guys are capable of on their day... It's time they showed us again just how good they can be...

C'mon guys go for it.... Make Johnboy rich... You can do it... :rotflmao:

The only problem of course is - if they do win, you know who'll try and claim the credit for it.

Get Imrie on for Duncan, who's having a stinker, and they could still do it...

Rangers are effing crap...

C'mon Caley.... Make Johnboy rich.... :rotflmao:

I don't agree actually, Johnboy - in terms of stopping Rangers playing, he's been our most effective player. His passing has been dreadful, though - if he could find Black, Vigurs or Mcbain more with short passes and let them build the forward momentum, I'd keep him on. Cowie has been in and ot of the game, as he has been all season, but that's probably just because he's been asked to push forward.