FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

You Tube

CaleyJulz

depends on the phone and what it supports.

i have the lg veiwity

also im just tring to rip a video from a home made dvd i put it from camcorder to dvd but can seem to rip it to my laptop to put on you tube is well funny dont think jnr will find it funny tho !!! Caleyd and the gringos have seen it !!!

I am guessing the phone probably uses 3GP compression like my old Sony Ericcson did ..... so a 3gp converter is needed. A free one can be had here: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/F...o-Converter.htm or this one is quite good too: http://www.imtoo.com/3gp-video-converter.html

Edit: just looked up the phone - yup 3GP or MP4 so any 3GP converter should work and so should any converter that says its for the iPhone (MP4)

Edited by Scotty
---

ermmmm cheers scotty will give it a try ermmm how do you rip a dvd to yer pc lol im so thick i have a cracking on of jnr its going to youve been framed i got onto dvd direct from cam corder using recoradable dvd player but cant rip it to my laptop !!

there were two questions ......

first was how to get video from YouTube to phone

second was how to get video footage from DVD to computer and then to YouTube

ermmmm when can i get the dvd to ya Don im so pc thick that if i keeep trying my laptop will be either bounced of my husbands head orrrr it will go through the window ..... oh and there is avideo on you tube i want on me phone lol but cant work out how to do it !!!