FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Josh Walker

caleyrule

With our current lack of midfielders surely we should try and sign Josh Walker. I know i have read this rumour on here before but i couldnt find it.

Surely Boro wouldnt want that much him and since we have money to spend i think it would be a great signing for us

thoughts?

(This may be in the wrong place but not sure where it should be)

This is yet another thread that is a 'wishlist' and not a rumour . It is therefore in the wrong place and closed. Perhaps we need a wishlist sub-forum ............ the mods will discuss

EDIT: This thread will be moved to the Non-ICT thread and re-opened as will any other "wishlist" threads. They are not rumours, they are not ICT related as the players dont really have any connection with ICT (yet) so Non-ICT is the place for them.

Edited by Scotty
reopening and moving.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brewstermustgonow

I've never personally heard of him? If he can help strengthen our midfield then maybe he'll be worth it.

He scored Aberdeen's first goal against Bayern Munich at Pittodrie last season.

Can't see Inverness affording him, he also started for Boro in the EPL last week but did his ankle ligaments.