FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FAN POWER

Just a wee thanks to the Supporters Trust and the fans on this forum - I truly believe that we are having a REAL influence on the way our club is going to be manged in the future - I go into 2009 a far more positive and optimistic supporter of ICT.

The team is changing - gradually - to the system and personnel that we have been crying out fer for months - the manager is changing his selections and tactics likewise. There is a lot of bad taste left in the mouth but lets hope that the muppets in charge will NOT make the same mistakes again.

Some of the posts on this forum are evidently being manufactured by the management and that is a sure sign of victory. They are trying to split and demean us but it is having the opposite effect. May I point out that I am not referring to the small faction of posters who have remained loyal to the cause cos I feel that they have the club at heart and not the management - that I can appreciate and applaud.

I still feel that changes are required but survival in the SPL is the main task and we have to stick together.

WELL DONE - THE TRUE FANS OF ICT - POWER TO THE FECKIN PEEPLE.

I will take the bait...

I do think that the only influence fans may have is achieving more accountability and better communication. I would be very worried if Brewster was listening to anything said on this forum regarding tactics, players etc, very worried

Not because they be right or wrong, but that no manager should be swayed by fans, else he ought not to be a manager.

Accountability and communication.

Yeah - I am fishing to a degree but I am afraid that Krishna has got it spot on. The management are so stoopid that they are making changes to appease us - I really do think that they are that inept.

They have controlled the Supporters Trust and this forum fer too long - the passive natives are revolting and are becoming the assertive force of the future. The Board are clearly rattled and are trying to scatter / divide us by their attempts at splitting and concentrating on certain individuals. All I can say is lets back up the DJS and lets all remember the difference between a Driving Instructor and Craig Brewster - they know their left from their rite. :018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Long live the renewed Trust and CTO.

I'll wait and see how our new boys perform against SPL opposition before making a judgement but, yes, its nice to see some action in the transfer market. Things can only get better.

I would also like to see (hear) David 'Tulloch' Sutherland retract a statement he made on TV about the fans (Supporters Trust) scaremongering. He couldn't have been so wrong and has lost a lot of respect that I had for him.

I'll wait and see how our new boys perform against SPL opposition before making a judgement but, yes, its nice to see some action in the transfer market. Things can only get better.

I would also like to see (hear) David 'Tulloch' Sutherland retract a statement he made on TV about the fans (Supporters Trust) scaremongering. He couldn't have been so wrong and has lost a lot of respect that I had for him.

Yes, I agree. It was surprising to see him say that, very inflammatory comments and completely out of order. I would think he will have to explain himself at some point for that.

Anyway, fan power in ICT has only started because of the isolationist bully-boy tactics (i am aware these are strong charges but there's evidence to prove it) adopted by certain members of the ICT hierarchy. The free buses is the first initiative of many i hope to unite the club once more.

I disagree with the 'we won, they lost' mentallity. Its not about winning or losing, except on the field of play. Its about honesty and integrity. Sharing and learning. Its about unity. Unity from the Board, the management, the players, the fans, the tealady, the groundsman. Without a united front there will be no success. Each and every one of us has a vital role to play in the future of this club.

I hope now that the powers that be see, and understand, this and act accordingly in the future.

We = Inverness Caledonian Thistle - for the better good.

They = Those with potential ulterior motives and personal agendas.

TOGETHER WE STAND

DIVIDED WE FALL

COME ON NOW PEOPLE

AND WORK TOGETHER COME ON COME ON

LETS WORK TOGETHER NOW NOW BABY

BECAUSE TOGETHER WE WILL STAND

EVERY BOY AND A GIRL AND A MAN