FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster's comments in The Herald

Guest birdog

Shocking but I now have a clear diagnosis:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the diagnostic classification system used in the United States, as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy." [

DSM Criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:[1]

has a grandiose sense of self-importance

is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

believes that he or she is "special" and unique

requires excessive admiration

has a sense of entitlement

is interpersonally exploitative

lacks empathy

is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her

shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

"When you look at our budget, the lowest in the SPL along with Hamilton, and look at our league position, you could argue we are where we should be."

"20fansgate" aside I think the above unnerves me most.

So every time we lose to a club with a bigger budget than ours that's to be accepted as just the natural order of things?

Get ready for Division One folks, our manager is looking for opposition with smaller budgets than ours.

Good f****** grief!

:rotflmao:

Its funny how Robbo and Christie managed on that budget, Pele got us two promotions with that budget. Whats his next excuse? people still being stubburn over the merger and staying away from the club?

I can't stand to look at that man, he makes me sick. Why can't he go and kill some other club and stop undoing other peoples hard work?

"When you look at our budget, the lowest in the SPL along with Hamilton, and look at our league position, you could argue we are where we should be."

"20fansgate" aside I think the above unnerves me most.

So every time we lose to a club with a bigger budget than ours that's to be accepted as just the natural order of things?

Get ready for Division One folks, our manager is looking for opposition with smaller budgets than ours.

Good f****** grief!

:rotflmao:

Its funny how Robbo and Christie managed on that budget, Pele got us two promotions with that budget. Whats his next excuse? people still being stubburn over the merger and staying away from the club?

I can't stand to look at that man, he makes me sick. Why can't he go and kill some other club and stop undoing other peoples hard work?

Our budget is the highest in our history. If Brewster doesn't think it adaquate to get the team to mid table then he should make way for someone who can. Charlie Christie led us to seventh place on a much more restricted budget.

Those Managers usually had three forwards. Tactically they attacked teams big and small and worked the supporters better. They tended to work with players and create a bond that fought and died for the cause. Yesterday the players gave it everything but lacked the spark that the others created by their passion. None was a player manager. None ditched so many good players or lost so many good players in such a period of time. Charlie knew when his time was up because he cared more about the team and club....