FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

COME ON ICT

Joonya

after looking at the teams relegated since we joined the league, we will need to at least double our current points tally (17) to stay up...

Killie 40

GRETNA 13

M'well 38

Midden 36

DUNFIRMLINE 32

Dunfirmline, Falkirk and Dundee Utd 33

LIVINGSTON 18

Livingston 35

Dunfirmline 34

DUNDEE 33

I think this is very much do-able, as looking at the BBC Alba coverage of the match, I think we put in the most positive performance in a long time.

Tokers didnt look too out of depth in the center of the field - although he will need to look out his shooting boots

Imrie seemed to be the heart of most disitions (aside from McBain of course)

and in general I think the team seemed alot more positive during the WHOLE of the Hearts match than what they have done for a long time...

COME ON ICT - STAY POSITIVE, FIGHT FOR AND DESERVE YOUR PLACE IN THE TEAM AND KEEP US IN THE SPL

after looking at the teams relegated since we joined the league, we will need to at least double our current points tally (17) to stay up...

Killie 40

GRETNA 13

M'well 38

Midden 36

DUNFIRMLINE 32

Dunfirmline, Falkirk and Dundee Utd 33

LIVINGSTON 18

Livingston 35

Dunfirmline 34

DUNDEE 33

I think this is very much do-able, as looking at the BBC Alba coverage of the match, I think we put in the most positive performance in a long time.

Tokers didnt look too out of depth in the center of the field - although he will need to look out his shooting boots

Imrie seemed to be the heart of most disitions (aside from McBain of course)

and in general I think the team seemed alot more positive during the WHOLE of the Hearts match than what they have done for a long time...

COME ON ICT - STAY POSITIVE, FIGHT FOR AND DESERVE YOUR PLACE IN THE TEAM AND KEEP US IN THE SPL

While I still think it we can stay up it is not going to be easy, and while yesterday was heartening I dont think we should be getting carried away we still conceded 3 goals and the only time we looked like scoring were from set pieces, yes an improvement but we have to do better than yesterday to stay up.