FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richie Foran

Ivy League

i think maybe foran+kerr and thats all he,ll be allowed to sign

May try and get a couple of loan moves. But Kerr and Foran have more chance of being successful here than any of Brewsters signings.

No point is using the money to keep the out of contract trio anymore....cause there all leaving!

Cash dosen't come by often for us to spend so i say spend as much of it now at a time when we really need too.

would like some cash spent on keeping pavel here longer

Guest Brentfordfan

He could be no worse than Barrowman surely.

At least in this case we will hopefully be getting a striker with a proven record in the SPL. Terry Butcher so far has good ideas for players imo.

Is this Andrew Barrowman who played on loan at Walsall?

Guest Brentfordfan

Is he any good?

We played Walsall and beat them 5-0 with him in the side, they were a disgrace and I felt sorry for him as he had put in a decent shift. I think he was on loan from Blackburn, I get the impression that you guys don't like him. :rotflmao:

Guest SouthendCaley

Hasn't played for Southend since we were in the Championship so nearly a season and a half. Didn't do to bad for us in the championship season but has been hounded out by the fans and also seems management for alleged off the field antics with a former (was at the club at the time) players wife.

Reported to be on 3k here and turned down a move to Aberdeen at beginning of season because they could not match the wages

Guest SouthendCaley

Latest at Southend is that Foran has had his contract cancelled, so if you are signing him today or whenever he will be yours on a free

Hasn't played for Southend since we were in the Championship so nearly a season and a half. Didn't do to bad for us in the championship season but has been hounded out by the fans and also seems management for alleged off the field antics with a former (was at the club at the time) players wife.

Well, we have been needing a striker that can score... :rotflmao:

According to Southends official site he had his contract terminated by mutual consent today with a view to returning to Scotland.

I'm hoping thats us nabbed him then. P&J said he would be joining us if he agreed a release.