FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richie Foran

Ivy League

Guest EdgeleyCT

Remember seeing his name a lot on the vidiprinter when he was bangin em in on a regular basis for Carlisle Utd a coupla seasons ago when they were on the climb...

Edited by EdgeleyCT

He certainly fit's into the category of "Experienced SPL Standard Striker" - something that we have been short of as a club and screaming out for as supporters. On that basis, even with the possible slight question mark over fitness already highlighted, this must be seen as a positive step if brought to fruition.

That's probably a better record than Barrowman! I remember he was quite a good player for Motherwell and they were desperate to keep him before he left. Used to pop up with a few goals against us too. I think he could be a good signing for us.

Think he could do a job for us so long as he remains injury free. Don't know the accuracy of this article or is it just another Butcher ex-player that has been thrown in the ring.

Guest Brentfordfan

He scored against Brentford earlier this season for Darlington. Personally I like to see him against us as he is never that dangerous, he's got a bit of nastiness about him but is reported to be on 3-4k a week at Southend. :rotflmao:

Edited by Brentfordfan

He scored against Brentford earlier this season for Darlington. Personally I like to see him against us as he is never that dangerous, he's got a bit of nastiness about him but is reported to be on 3-4k a week at Southend. :rotflmao:

Sounds a bit like Marius Niculae.

Sounds promising. Can only be an improvement on the woeful Barrowman/ Rooney. And the sooner Don Cowie leaves the better as recently he has not been giving his all to the team. Any word on bringing back Juanjo? :rotflmao:

Seem to remember he was a bit of a headcase both on and off the park. Could be wrong mind you.

Aye, he got sent off all the time for Carlisle. 30 yellows and 3 reds in three seasons.

He also used to play for semi-pro Gaelic football teams when he went back on holiday to Ireland.

Sounds like he's got a bit of devil about him, good thing I say. I'd welcome this signing.

He could be no worse than Barrowman surely.

At least in this case we will hopefully be getting a striker with a proven record in the SPL. Terry Butcher so far has good ideas for players imo.

i think maybe foran+kerr and thats all he,ll be allowed to sign

May try and get a couple of loan moves. But Kerr and Foran have more chance of being successful here than any of Brewsters signings.

No point is using the money to keep the out of contract trio anymore....cause there all leaving!

Cash dosen't come by often for us to spend so i say spend as much of it now at a time when we really need too.

Edited by ajsict92