Dmacca

To sit or stand  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Sit or stand at the match whats your preference

• Sit down
    • Stand up
    • No preference

Following on from CaleyD's safe standing thread/petition,

I was just wondering what posters would choose if they had the chance, down here in bristol we stand at the Rovers and I would not have it any other way. A few points i would make are;

How the hell can you sit down if your passionate about your football, look what happens when play get exciting people will stand up anyway.

Safe standing, what about safe seating, a few weeks ago I visited Herefords ground, we sat on seats that were perched on a very steep terrace, the implications of falling over the front of one of these seats does not bare thinking about.

Wet seats Ive come across plenty of these including at the TCS, if your terrace is not fully covered would you rather sit or stand in the rain.

Edited by Dmacca

Stand every time, remmeber the days when we were i the 1st division? It was a brilliant atmosphere then in the terracing. When a team starts to play well, or badly, i start to kick every ball myself, and generally jump around lyk an idiot. But thats why i love football.

Stand up for the caley jags!

You notice a bit difference in East End Park rather than Tulloch Caledonian Staduim. As soon as somebody stands up for the pars, stewards are all over them. Then they call the police. :rotflmao:

The Hamilton away game, i never sat down and the stewards didnt care. Best atmosphere iv seen while standing up.

SIGN THE PETITION OR SIT DOWN, SHUT UP!!!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

You notice a bit difference in East End Park rather than Tulloch Caledonian Staduim. As soon as somebody stands up for the pars, stewards are all over them. Then they call the police. :thumb04:

The Hamilton away game, i never sat down and the stewards didnt care. Best atmosphere iv seen while standing up.

How would you know whats its like at east end park?? they're in a different division :rotflmao:

You notice a bit difference in East End Park rather than Tulloch Caledonian Staduim. As soon as somebody stands up for the pars, stewards are all over them. Then they call the police. :rotflmao:

How would you know whats its like at east end park?? they're in a different division :thumb04:

Been there with andy :018: in among them. And i have noticed they are in a different division ;)