FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Charlie Christie

MrsICTFC

anyone know who exactly will be in the crowd on saturday? don cowie springs to mind, maybe barry wilson, graham bayne, brewster :crazy03: maybe?

all of them are free on saturday, surely they will all turn up? love to see barry in the crowd and celebrating.

Edited by tokelyisvictorious

Graham Bayne is going to be there. I was speaking to him personally at the Dunfermline Athletic Open Day on Sunday. He will be in the Main Stand and obviously supporting inverness.

Craig Brewster is going to be there along with Richie Hart.

A St Johnston Fan :crazy03: and rumoured that Alex Sammond will be there.

Graham Bayne is going to be there. I was speaking to him personally at the Dunfermline Athletic Open Day on Sunday. He will be in the Main Stand and obviously supporting inverness.

A St Johnston Fan :crazy03: and rumoured that Alex Sammond will be there.

Cant see richie hart being there and the fans dont want brewster there since he got us into this big mess

Bayne :lol03: Cowie :lol01: Wilson :lol02: Robbo (with radio scotland) :P maybe donald park??? Pele???

Driving past the TCS today and saw him getting interviewed by someone, camera etc there.

Anyone know why?

Maybe theres a event for the youths coming up or something. Just watch North Tonight :crazy03:

heard barry on the radio, saying how the club would be throwing away the hard work over the last 15 years if they were to lose on saturday. from the sounds of him it looks like he's up for it, and i'm guessing he'll definitely be there.

I wonder how many ex-ict players will be there

heard barry on the radio, saying how the club would be throwing away the hard work over the last 15 years if they were to lose on saturday. from the sounds of him it looks like he's up for it, and i'm guessing he'll definitely be there.

Defo Graham Bayne and Richie Hart.

Bobby Mann???? Might he be there :blink:

A St Johnston Fan :rolleyes: and rumoured that Alex Sammond will be there.

Cant see richie hart being there and the fans dont want brewster there since he got us into this big mess

Bayne :lol01: Cowie :lol02: Wilson :huh: Robbo (with radio scotland) :huh: maybe donald park??? Pele???

why wouldn't Richie be there, a good few of his mates will be playing. I wish he was playing as a ICT player, never should have got rid of him. just as good as black on his day.

why wouldn't Richie be there, a good few of his mates will be playing. I wish he was playing as a ICT player, never should have got rid of him. just as good as black on his day.

:rolleyes:

Who cares?