FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Player Sponsorship

Guzz

Mrs Gringo and me please and I'll buy a share for Rob and Julie as well. (Off down the town now with my banjo to do a bit of busking.. :ohmy: )

Bart the Brat and pappa lazaroo and Big Stu are also in

Can't get the hang of updating the numbers on the initial thread so I'll leave it to Sotty or Don

at 38 so far out of a possible 47 (if it is still the same price) then I think we can confidently say this is a go-er !!! Even if we get no more names - and there are probably still quite a few from last year including the winner to comment yet - CTO would cover the shortfall with pleasure.

Can't get the hang of updating the numbers on the initial thread so I'll leave it to Scotty or Don

its pretty straightforward Guzz ..... but we will be happy to update the table if you dont feel confident. If you do, here is how to do it

1. Go to edit your post. you will see lots of bits like this

<tr>
<td width="5%" bgcolor="#FFFFCC"><div align="center">37</div></td>
<td width="20%">The Sponge</td>
<td width="5%" bgcolor="#FFFFCC"><div align="center">38</div></td>
<td width="20%">Nogbad</td>
<td width="5%" bgcolor="#FFFFCC"><div align="center">39</div></td>
<td width="20%">&nbsp;</td>
<td width="5%" bgcolor="#FFFFCC"><div align="center" class="style2">40</div></td>
</tr>[/code] The bit with the number can be left alone ....
[code]<td width="5%" bgcolor="#FFFFCC"><div align="center">37</div></td>
directly under the numbers is another line

look for the first of these lines that has the &nbsp code and replace "&nbsp;" with the name .... thats all there is to it

The response has been fantastic, thank you all once again.

The Sponsorship for Grant's home shirt is a definate now, and if we keep going we may get enough to sponsor someone's boots or something.

I'll get a link set up to my paypal account so you can all start paying as soon as you like.

For those not wanting to use paypal, PM me and I will let you have my address to send a cheque.

I am going to setup the paypal once i sort the details with Guzz and there will be a payment button available. We will also adjust the table to show who has paid as and when guzz confirms.

As paypal add charges to the transfer, the actual transfer amount will be

?10.60 per share

This should make sure Kay is not out of pocket.

Grant Munro (assuming we stick with him as our sponsored player) would likely be in the team most weeks and would wear the same number each week, just like Bobby Mann always wore 4 or Barry always wore 7 or Wyness 8 ... and all this in the days long before we reached the SPL.

hey Scotty do you take Lats??? count me in

I have closed this this topic as I cannot add a paypal box to the first post of a thread via an edit, it has to be done when the thread is first posted. I also cannot merge the thread as it is sorted by date order so the paypal box would be buried somewhere in the middle of the page !!!

A new thread has been created and this has the table shown at the top as well as the paypal box. You will be able to add your interest in that thread as well as pay directly through paypal.

thread is here: http://community.caleythistleonline.com/in...showtopic=13170