FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Player Sponsorship

Guzz

The draw for Grant Munro's shirt was made in the Innes on Saturday before the game. The lucky winner this year is DMACCA and the shirt will be winging its way to Bristol on the next flight. I'm not sure about doing the sponsorship for next season - depends what interest there is, taking into account the current 'economic climate' and League status. If anyone is interested please post on here asap and I will decide depending on the response.

Alex MacLeod

Aileen MacLeod

CaleyD
TM4TJ

Caley100

Caley Stan

Scotty
Alternative Maryhill

The Knowledge

CaleyLass

LuvGravy
Guzz

Uncle Albert

Lynn Grant (via LG)

Alan Grant (via LG)
P&B

Old Caley Girl

Mrsmainoir

Blackieforce
TopSixNextYear

Wyness101

DJS

Mike
Gringo (snr)

Mrs Gringo

Gringo (jnr)

Mrs Gringo (jnr)
Johnboy

Mrs Johnboy

Mantis

Mantis
Mantis

Bart the Brat

PapaLazaroo

Big Stu
Caleylass

The Sponge

Nogbad

Latviaman

--

Edited by Scotty
updating 'table of interest'

I'm in too ...... and as Don said, the website would also be happy to do its bit and buy up the remaining shares if there is a shortfall on people renewing ....... (assuming its not a massive shortfall)

Guest Caleylass

I'm in. Someone will need to explain how it works, though - I haven't contributed in previous years.

40+ persons pay a tenner each to sponsor a players shirt.

Thanks Alex. Certainly happy to be part of that.

Id be def interested in that ! How do I go about it, and can I choose ?

I'm in. Someone will need to explain how it works, though - I haven't contributed in previous years.

40+ persons pay a tenner each to sponsor a players shirt.

Thanks Alex. Certainly happy to be part of that.

Id be def interested in that ! How do I go about it, and can I choose ?

I'm just collecting names at the moment to see if there is enough interest - I need 47 @ ?10 each.

We have, in the previous seasons, sponsored Grant Munro and if there are no objections will continue with Grant.

I'll let you all know when we can go ahead and start collecting payments, either via paypal or cheque, or cash if you know me and it's easier for you.

Thank you all who have shown an interest so far.

From what I can see we have 12 or 13 names so far. This sponsorship has been running for a few years no and it would be a shame if it was to fall by the wayside because of a wee setback with the club.

47 names required. Sponsorship is in the name of 'Internutters and Innes Bar Supporters Club'. Each person pays ?10 and at the end of the season a draw is made and the shirt / corporate gift is awarded to the winner.

Easy really and only a tenner. Come on guys and girls do your little bit to support your club.

From what I can see we have 12 or 13 names so far. This sponsorship has been running for a few years no and it would be a shame if it was to fall by the wayside because of a wee setback with the club.

47 names required. Sponsorship is in the name of 'Internutters and Innes Bar Supporters Club'. Each person pays ?10 and at the end of the season a draw is made and the shirt / corporate gift is awarded to the winner.

Easy really and only a tenner. Come on guys and girls do your little bit to support your club.

I'd go back in again.

I'd go back in again.

I did count you in the figures, along with your man. Whens the piping tour and whats the itinary?

I will take 2 again one for each of my 2 darlings Lynn & Alan Grant. I assume that the player sponsorship will also be less this year, but it would be a nice problem to have too much money. :-)

Grant Munro (assuming we stick with him as our sponsored player) would likely be in the team most weeks and would wear the same number each week, just like Bobby Mann always wore 4 or Barry always wore 7 or Wyness 8 ... and all this in the days long before we reached the SPL.