• Drowned
    • Burnt Alive
    • Buried Alive
    • Hit with a blunt weapon
    • Strangled
    • Suffocated
    • Pushed from a height
    • Beaten to death
    • Eaten alive (Sharks, Lions, People etc)
    • Swine Flu
    • Disease from Dingwall

Not any on the list, I've seen one of the hostage be-heading... That to me looks and sound like the worst way... having your head sawn off with a wee pissy pen knife... poor poor sods!!!

Not any on the list, I've seen one of the hostage be-heading... That to me looks and sound like the worst way... having your head sawn off with a wee pissy pen knife... poor poor sods!!!

Yes...i too have seen the same. You think of a beheading to be a quick and precise exercise....but the one i saw, was pretty horrendous, bleak and sickening. the poor buggers probably drown (on blood in their lungs) before the whole thing is over.

Its an eye opener.

Ad quote happily hang the people that do this!

and yes, What a morbid poll. :lol:

You can say that again. Are you a sociologist or something? This is the kind of thing we had to discuss in the sociology class that was part of my degree. We spent so long discussing different theoretical perspectives of suicide that I almost took a practical perspective on it in the end. :blah:

and yes, What a morbid poll. :lol:

You can say that again. Are you a sociologist or something? This is the kind of thing we had to discuss in the sociology class that was part of my degree. We spent so long discussing different theoretical perspectives of suicide that I almost took a practical perspective on it in the end. :blah:

No, i stole it from another forum :lol:

Going screaming over a cliff, unlike my pal, peacefully passing away in his sleep, whilst driving the bus!

Followed by his passengers going screaming over a cliff?

Cool way to go though.

I've always been terrified of being buried alive. Too many Poe novels probably. But I don't fancy any of the other ways either...

If you were burnt alive, wouldn't the smoke suffocate you quite quickly? Hopefully.

If you were burnt alive, wouldn't the smoke suffocate you quite quickly? Hopefully.

So your hoping to be sufficated with smoke? :lol:

You need help :lol: