Bambi And Zebidee

When lionel first came into the first team, he was struggling and made a few mistakes, this was probably just beacause he hadnt played first team football in ages. He did have a couple of solid games like aberdeen away i remember him playing very well. I think he will be a good solid defender in the SFL.

Plus i think we should work on getting our two full-backs, rosscoe and lionel going forward to support the attack. Its like having 2 extra attackers, and make just get the likes of russel duncan to cover. Brazil do it with Maicon, and Lucio :P

Your brilliant signature says it all - Once again I beseech the Lionel lovers to accept that he has lots of pace, passion and commitment but he would still be giving you cold sweats if he was playing in the feckin Street League.

You're the only one that gives us cold sweats IHE.

Lionel's a million times better as a player than you are as a supporter.

Hot sweats - of anticipation and appreciation - I am still probably an equal to Lionel as a player too. And DJ - Rosscoe is Cafu and as Lionel is French - lets call him Jaques Cousteau.