FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Come on Johnboy !

12th Man

Hope you change your mind and make the effort to travel down on Sunday.

Ive had to wait years for ICT to play in this cup again,(not like County I must hasten to add).We may never be allowed to play in it again from next season onwards.

Go on make it 2001 fans.

Edited topic description as cunning plan failed,

Any tips for winning over abstainers ?

Edited by 12th Man

Thanks 12th Man....

I had seriously thought about making this trip - even if just for alcoholic reasons, plus the chance to meet up again with IHE and the rest of the usual suspects.

Other arrangements have now been made for Sunday, which involve golf at Nairn Dunbar.

Like I said in another thread I hope everyone has a great day out.... :rolleyes:

So you would rather play golf than watch your team in a final? Hmmm

Just this final P.i.G...

I can assure you if it been the Scottish Cup or the league Cup final I would have been there.

Oddly enough I was talking to a guy just last week who masterminded a historic cup win for ICT against Celtic a few years back....

He thinks we should still be playing at that level.

It's all very well saying we are just a small club - we should remember where we came from, etc, etc (Birdog on another thread today)

Dundee, Paisley, Hamilton, Motherwell, Perth all have teams in the SPL.....

Absolutely no reason at all why Inverness shouldn't have a team in there to.... If we were to go on a winning streak over our next six league games we could be back up there again.

I get the impression on here at times that a sizeable section of our support would much rather see us in action against Ross County than the Old Firm, the Dons, the Hibs, the Hearts, etc, etc....

Any tips for winning over abstainers ?

Aye, phone Northlink and tell them you have kidnapped me, tell them I shall be returned once you have plied me with drink and ICT are Alibah cup champions.

Dundee, Paisley, Hamilton, Motherwell, Perth all have teams in the SPL.....

Absolutely no reason at all why Inverness shouldn't have a team in there to.... If we were to go on a winning streak over our next six league games we could be back up there again.

All very true John and Dundee Utd excepted none of those teams would consider that they have a right to be in the SPL permanently, in fact St Mirren, Hamilton and St Johnstone have all very recently been Division 1 sides and Motherwell would have been had it not been for the Self Protection League rules. Even United came fecking close to going down a division the year we first played in the SPL. I am not criticising your stance, just saying I don't understand it.

Edited by Birdog2

Guest Mahonio

Thanks 12th Man....

I had seriously thought about making this trip - even if just for alcoholic reasons, plus the chance to meet up again with IHE and the rest of the usual suspects.

Other arrangements have now been made for Sunday, which involve golf at Nairn Dunbar.

Like I said in another thread I hope everyone has a great day out.... :D

Slightly off topic but have you ever played Golf at Thurso Golf Club because most of my members and say it is the best Golf course in our area?

:lol:

Hey, seen the weather forecast for moray firth on sunday..... :cold01: + no :huh: = :sad01:

Doesnt bother me i will be in Perth on the river Tay ( well in St Johnstones ground) watching the game

aye to hell with the weather, a wee half soon heats you up............ :P