FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

last game of the season

cairngorm

If Butcher stays the last fixture of the season will be a meaningless event, as we watch Dundee play their final Scottish Football League match.

Not a day I look forward to.

you have made 2 points that could really come back to haunt you there

1. Butcher could turn it around (highly unlikely i know as were starting to get cut adrift from the pack but you never know)

2. and who says dundee will win this league? i still say queens i know they got demolished today but queens are still favourites for me

No way, Queens will be like County and they will fall away come January/February time

I too expect Q.O.S. and Ross County to fall out of contention in the new year but wouldn't be surprised to see something of a four horse race involving Dundee, Partick, Dunfermline and ourselves.

I agree with that prediction completely. I'll also predict that we will finish at the back of that group in 4th.

The league will be won long before then by the MIGHTY CALEY THISTLE!

Its a real laugh for us gadjies here in Dingwall reading all your comments on this thread.

Do you genuinely think you have any chance of winning this league based on current form ??

There must be an abundance of rose coloured spectacles dished out before every game to give you a different perspective to everyone else

Get real......... I'm afraid you don't have snowballs chance in hell of getting back into the SPL this season, you're going to be with us for some time to come, probably playing catch up like you are just now.

Roll on 2nd January by the way

The league will be won long before then by the MIGHTY CALEY THISTLE!

Its a real laugh for us gadjies here in Dingwall reading all your comments on this thread.

Do you genuinely think you have any chance of winning this league based on current form ??

There must be an abundance of rose coloured spectacles dished out before every game to give you a different perspective to everyone else

Get real......... I'm afraid you don't have snowballs chance in hell of getting back into the SPL this season, you're going to be with us for some time to come, probably playing catch up like you are just now.

Roll on 2nd January by the way

Yes bring on the 2nd January. Hopefully by then we will know how to win at home against tougher opposition rather than hammering the dregs of the 1st division