FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Dundee : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have watched a different game to some people. My MOTM has to be Proctor. He was good on the whole I reckon. Of the rest, I'm surprised that people aren't foaming at the mouth from Lionel's performance. He had a couple of decent moments, but to me looked dodgy a lot of the time and at other times didn't seem interested. Didn't think it was a penalty though. Munro and Bulvitis started out a bit sloppily, but got more solid as time went on. Esson did fairly well as well for the whole game. Cox was okay but missed a glaring opportunity. When the ball went loose, he had to hit the target, he he kept the ball don so it would've been at goal level, he would've scored. I wasn't impressed by Duff at all. Odhiambo didn't do much, and Foran had a quiet game, while Sanchez did okay, but only has one foot. And how did he miss that chance? I couldn't believe it when it went wide. Rooney took his goal well, but by God is he slow. Of the subs, Eagle did okay, as did Imrie but the latter still seems to have a rather high opinion of his own skill.

Why doesn't Butcher still constantly go with these long ball tactics, especially in the first half? They quiet simply don't work. The second half performance was a little better, but not overly great. And why aren't the wingers on the correct sides? It just doesn't make sense.

BTW - Did anyone notice that Number 2 for Dundee? Looked like he was going to die at one point, and then came back on and was fine. Shocking.

Have to agree with all of this especially about Proctor Duff and Odhiambo.

Short video to view from Boxing Day (in HD if your broadband is quick enough).

Enjoy!

:024:

Nice. I see you got the unpenalised pass back to Douglas around the 1:58 mark.

I think because the ball is actually kicked towards the lad it could, technically, be seen as a deflection of his foot and not a deliberate pass back.