FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bulvitis away?

Kingsmills

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sung the boys praise since pre season games, some on here didn?t seem to warm to him and i was starting to think his 6mth deal was just to see if he was worth a gamble due to the mixed opinions of him, I?m over the moon that now most are on his side

The current problem with Narius is that we want to buy him but the club he came from only wants to do a loan deal so there are still trying to get an offer accepted if not they will go to the backup idea and just loan him back again

I Just want to see him stay, and if it means another loan deal then fine by me. Maybe his team are advertising him here in the hope of big money, we dont have..... but as ive said atleast we can hold on to him a wee while longer and maybe just maybe find some pennys to buy him.

I think the outcome of this has already been decided. He's offski as we are skint. It's just a pity that our clubs directors are not open with the fans in telling us the true picture of the clubs finances.

I think the outcome of this has already been decided. He's offski as we are skint. It's just a pity that our clubs directors are not open with the fans in telling us the true picture of the clubs finances.

I agree with you on both points ..... unfortunately.

Dame it Scotty i got a wee lift when i saw you'd posted on this thread, i thought i was going to be good news haha..

anyway fingers crossed they get it sorted but we all know as Scotty just agreed, we are skint.

Eather way Bully your the man!!! thank you for your time here if this is your last. and good luck big yin..

if your staying, HAPPYDAYS and keep up the good work, and keep doing what your doing... Scoring and getting better.

A wee birdie tells me that Nauris has flown out of Inverness and returned to Latvia where a Russian team are interested in taking him.

So, if true then he has played his last game for us, unless anyone knows different.

Good luck either way, he was coming on to a decent game for us.

ffs finances must be bad.... obviously we don't know what the 'nominal fee' actually was but Butcher seemed to desperate to keep him at the club.

If true, gutted.... we were just starting to show signs of a settled defence as well. Maybe he'll be looking to try Tokely at centre half again and Proctor at right back... When's Duff back?

Sorry Rig that wasnt a go at anyone, its what my Granny Mac used to tell me when I was saying bad stuff about my Brothers....... Sorry if it came across that i was having a go.