Bulvitis away?

Kingsmills

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:017: :lol:

Maybe just wishfull thinking from Presley, the ICT player i spoke to yesterday didnt see much hope of him returning, but you never know.

I'm willing to bet the players are kept as much in the dark as we are, after all I'm sure they dont have an end of day brief to keep them up to date on Club goings on, unless its Granty or the "Senior" players, Also Rumour has it Presley is Related to Bully.. So Im going for the... its going to happen team... PMA lads. (and lassies)

Edited by Georgeios

If he's flying back to Inverness today, as Presley is suggesting, the loan deal must be back on again - hopefully, from now until the end of the season.

Here's hoping he'll be fit, and available for selection to face PT on Saturday. Could give us a real boost....

Sorry to break bad news but Nauris aint coming back, heard he's gone to Turkey and signed for Trabsonspor, trebled the money and the turks paid Ventspils a fee.

Edited by caley100

Sorry to break bad news but Nauris aint coming back, heard he's gone to Turkey and signed for Trabsonspor, trebled the money and the turks paid Ventspils a fee.

That's a big step up for him if this is true. Trabzon are Rigobert Song's current team and are 6th in the Turkish League.

Pretty good move for him considering that 3 months ago we weren't sure whether he was good enough for a team in the bottom half of Division 1. Grab these opportunities while you can.

Hmmmm...

More on this here

:017:

Un-named Russian second division team seems a bit more likely than Trabsonspor . Whats your source caley100 ?

When you say heard, do you mean read? you have some amount of contacts..... :017:

Yngwie, i saw a great footballer in him before our season even kicked off..

Was it Brewster ? :lol:

Oh Dear, I'm lead to beleve the night I saw bully (Elgin Pre Season) Brewster was up in Dalneigh looking for a super fan haha!!

Yngwie, i saw a great footballer in him before our season even kicked off..

I saw him pre-season at the Brechin game and proclaimed that he was the answer to our defensive problems. As the season progressed though he didn't quite live up to my early hopes though, too erratic.

I'd still rather he stayed, and I doubt we'll get a decent replacement.

Yep, I heard that one on MFR and Butcher reckons he is on his way back and just a couple of things to iron out with his club and he should be hear till the end of the season..............if true, thats one piece of good news then.

Apparently it was a Russian club watching him in Turky.

would love this to be true. would ease alot of unrest i have about the club at the moment.....and surely is a sign if we paid his club that we dont have money problems at all....or not as bad anyway.

Well, im up for the Partick game on saturday so if hes playing, he will have my applause!!

I just hope our contract writers been sacked from the last deal we made from western europe lol, I hope this is true, thank you Presley and welcome back bully, i hope one day this is home, if it is true can we all just give him a welcome back shout and song or two, im thinking

Bully bully bully bully ahhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhaaaaa.

Like ruby but better lol/