FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Scotland strip

Nah, don't like it but apparently there's another new home kit coming out later this year.

Doubt it. :lol:

I read somewhere recently (I think it was P&B so might not be true then) there's going to be another home kit from the Euro Qualifiers.

Edit - http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.ph...p/page__st__150

See post #164 by "Burma". He got the stuff about this kit right, so he may well be correct on the second one as well.

Edited by Renegade

I think it's no bad. The big same colour as the shirt, but with a snotty gloss badge on the front probably looks a lot better close up than in pics (if the adidas russia shirt is anything to go by)

It's definitely better than the diadora attempts, infact probably best scotland strip since umbro were on the scene but I'm disappointed after seeing the expected strips from P&B forum i.e.

adi10.jpg

... looking at it again, it's not that different from the one I posted up, I think if you take away the numbers (which no one will have anyway) it will probably make the strip look a lot better

post-227-1267551882.jpg

Edited by Harry Chibber