Scotty

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all is safe!!!!!!!!! 3-1!!!!!!!!!!! thank god

Oh God, please don't say that. My companion at Dens on Saturday made the mistake of doing the old Danny Baker "Nothing could possibly go wrong now" after Eric scored on Saturday. Cue Brian Kerr...

Glad Rooney is one of our players under contract. His goal tally is really going to start attracting attention now.

Fantastic result. Decent crowd for a tuesday night too - 3,003. Really looking forward to Dingwall now and hope we go into it in second place: no f***-ups on Saturday, please.

It's going to be interesting to see whether the people at the game felt the revised defensive formation made any difference: I didn't think Bully had a bad game on Saturday.

Adam Rooney was simply fantastic tonight, running channels holding the ball up laying it off and best of all putting it in the back of the net. What a performance by Adam, just brilliant.

We made heavy weather of this early on but thoroughly deserved to win.

I'll be back.

What A Fantastic Night :)

It was cold and I've nearly lost my voice but well worth it :D

Loved hearing the county scored at Full Time!! Gutted!!! :) :019: :015:

Rooney was tremendous!

I had a good feeling about the 2nd Goal cause I was standing before it went in :)

Well played Mr Rooney your second goal was a cracker.

I feared the worst when QoS got their penalty but we held on to get the deserved win.

Some questionable refereeing and some blatant cheating by QoS couldn't spoil our night :)