FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

11 games to go

We are down to 11 games to go and 33 points to play for....

ICT

Morton (H)

Ross County (A)

Airdrie (H)

Partick Th (A)

Ross County (H)

Raith (H)

Morton (A)

QoS (A)

Dunfermline (H)

Ayr (A)

Dundee (H)

Everybody has to play everybody else one more time with a couple of games against other teams - we have 6 Home and 5 Away to go with two games against County and Morton H and A to play

Dundee have 3 Home and 8 Away to go with Ayr and Raith twice - Raith they now have to play twice in 4 days (H and A)

Ross County have 5 Home and 7 Away to go with ICT, QoS and Morton twice - Morton they now have to play twice in 4 days (H and A)

QoS have 5 Home and 8 Away to go with two games against County, Airdrie, Dunfermline and Raith

With all this disruption due to weather it is interesting to see that Morton and Airdrie currently the bottom two teams have only played 9 and 10 home games respectively - must be costly in terms of revenue

So in terms of home advantage Dundee and QoS seem to have the biggest challenge and with possible further Scottish Cup games could have a potentially even busier run-in

I am sure there will be a few more twists and turns before this season's championship is decided and after last year's SPL relegation decider at TCS another championship deciding game at TCS on the 1st May is indeed a possibility - I just hope we are still involved in it.... :rolleyes:

Me personally, i would like to see the league done and dusted by then (us the champions obviously). I couldnt take another emotional last-day rollercoaster ride like last season. However, i would bite your hand off for it at this moment in time....the feeling of getting relegated last year would be worth t for the feeling of winning the 1st division title.

UPDATED.... :)

We are down to 10 games to go and 30 points to play for....

ICT

Morton (H) - 1-0 WIN

Ross County (A)

Airdrie (H)

Partick Th (A)

Ross County (H)

Raith (H)

Morton (A)

QoS (A)

Dunfermline (H)

Ayr (A)

Dundee (H)

Everybody has to play everybody else one more time with a couple of games against other teams - we now have 5 Home and 5 Away to go with two games against County to play

Dundee have 3 Home and 8 Away to go with Ayr and Raith twice - Raith they now have to play twice in 4 days (H and A) and after today's result there is a possibility of further dropped points

Ross County have 5 Home and 7 Away to go with ICT, QoS and Morton twice - Morton they now have to play twice in 4 days (H and A)

QoS have 5 Home and 7 Away to go with two games against County, Airdrie and Raith

All to play for now....with the County game taking on an extra importance....

We are down to 9 games to go and 27 points to play for....

ICT

Morton (H) - 1-0 WIN

Ross County (A) - 0-0 DRAW

Airdrie (H)

Partick Th (A)

Ross County (H)

Raith (H)

Morton (A)

QoS (A)

Dunfermline (H)

Ayr (A)

Dundee (H)

None of the last three games look particularly easy but out of the top 5 we have 3 at home (Dundee, Dunfermline and County) and only 1 away (QoS) in the run in.... :lol:

From 11 games to go we have now managed 4 points, last time around we managed 0 points. Dundee last time managed 2 and this time round they are on 1. Thats a 3 point improvement already and still 9 games to go.

Dundee have Queens at home next which they drew last time around and we have Airdrie at home where we picked 3 points up last time.

From 11 games to go we have now managed 4 points, last time around we managed 0 points. Dundee last time managed 2 and this time round they are on 1. Thats a 3 point improvement already and still 9 games to go.e.

Eh?

At this stage in 2004 with one game left in March we were 6 points behind Clyde. In the last week of March we won 1-0 against County at Home which then helped propel us to the league.......

Lets hope lightening strikes twice.

From 11 games to go we have now managed 4 points, last time around we managed 0 points. Dundee last time managed 2 and this time round they are on 1. Thats a 3 point improvement already and still 9 games to go.e.

Eh?

Sorry if i didn't quite explain it properly, I just meant that from our remaining 11 matches, last time around (against all those other clubs earlier in the season at the same grounds) we managed 0 points and we are already 4 points higher than we were last time. As we were beaten by Queens and County both but this time we managed results. Dundee on the other hand are even worse off than last time.

Eh?

Sorry if i didn't quite explain it properly, I just meant that from our remaining 11 matches, last time around (against all those other clubs earlier in the season at the same grounds) we managed 0 points and we are already 4 points higher than we were last time. As we were beaten by Queens and County both but this time we managed results. Dundee on the other hand are even worse off than last time.

Right, I think I get it. But it's pretty irrevelant comparing results now with the same round of games some time ago. Current form is far more important, and on current form Dundee will be lucky to finish 4th, while ICT, County and Dunfermline will be contesting the title.

Eh?

Right, I think I get it. But it's pretty irrevelant comparing results now with the same round of games some time ago. Current form is far more important, and on current form Dundee will be lucky to finish 4th, while ICT, County and Dunfermline will be contesting the title.

I would have agreed with you if Jocky wasn't sacked but i can't help feel that this could really hurt us now.

Eh?

I would have agreed with you if Jocky wasn't sacked but i can't help feel that this could really hurt us now.

Nah, I think Dundee are fecked either way. The pressure on their new boss (who will be appointed before Tuesday's games) will be intense. Jose Mourinho couldn't steer Dundee to the title now. The other challengers have the momentum with them, and I see it ending as a straight fight between between ICT and Dunfermline.

Why does no one consider County as a contender? We've still not beaten them in the league this year and when we beat them in the cup i thought they were the better team for most of the match.

Look how different ICT were when Butcher came in, I think a new manager has a lot of influence and will get the dressing room back up and running. I still expect Dundee to lose points but just not as many as they would have with Jocky in charge. Luckily its now back in our hands.

As Dunfermline sneaked up Partick have regrouped. McCall was clearly offered the Dundee job ahead of the Dynamic Duo so will be focussed on the slim chance Partick have of promotion. They actually have five tough games at home after screwing up Dunfermline last night so this Saturday is massive for ICT - again. Years ago at Clyde, a good group of Partick's supporters joined with us in the away end which was quite remarkable. This time they will be out in force to claim our scalp. Hopefully we keep our feet on the ground after last nights result and do not underestimate a team seeking revenge for the result in ICT and feeling good for stopping the Dunfermline charge.

will happily take a dour 1 - 0 right now, even with an own goal winner. Just keeping the momentum going. Partick not out to do anyone any favours this time, however would like to think Ian Maccoll will be determined to skin the Dundee scalp. Not prepared to pay ? 200k to get their No 1 target, maybe Dundee are in financial trouble?

Only six to go....and another clean sheet.... :D

ICT

Morton (H) - 1-0 WIN

Airdrie (H) - 4-0 WIN

Partick Th (A) - 0-1 WIN

Ross County (H) - 3-0 WIN

Raith (H)

Morton (A)

QoS (A)

Dunfermline (H)

Ayr (A)

Dundee (H)

All i can say is bring on the fecking RAITH

ICT

Morton (H) - 1-0 WIN

Airdrie (H) - 4-0 WIN

Partick Th (A) - 0-1 WIN

Ross County (H) - 3-0 WIN

Raith (H) - 4-3 WIN

Morton (A)

QoS (A)

Dunfermline (H)

Ayr (A)

Dundee (H)

That was close today - and then there were 5.... :hiding03:

Raith were the easy ones today i think... Morton and QOS away will be the real tests. I'll take 4 points from that.