The derby

tm4tj

Great original post.

Lets start tonight where we left off on saturday. Wouldnt it be great for a home game to have a bouncing support for the players. Cant wait.

Let's hope the weather improves for tonight

Mannie, yer owed a pint tonight for that post. Weather improve? no chance, we'll turn this into a war of attrition and there will only be one winner. Caravans do not cope well with sleet and high winds. They might not even make it over the bridge.

The weather today will only just add to the battle-like atmosphere that will be going at TCS tonight.

oOoOOoOoOOoOo i'm all excited :crazy02: :P :crazy07: tonight just cant come quick enough

Wish the weather would calm down tho :blink:

Yep, double socks tonight!

Al be digging out the Gortex jacket and army issue artic fleece :)

As my signature says

"THE NAME ON THE FRONT OF THE SHIRT IS A LOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE ONE ON THE BACK".

You're a big fan of Flybe then?

I sensed the tongue in your cheek Don, Im sure one realised i meant the name of the team rather than our soon to be departing sponsor.

Regardless of that; COME ONE CALEY!

This is certainly the biggest Highland derby I can remember - none of the previous games in the First Division have been so pivotal to the title race at this stage in the season.

Having said that, if we draw tonight I don't think that's a terrible result.

think it might be a one sided game tonight, and it wont be close to the main stand. Just came up the A9 and was getting blown all over the road . Coming right of the firth so it will be time to keep the ball on the ground, otherwise it will be at Claggan park