FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stadium Announcer

MorayJaggie

I think ICT need to get a new stadium announcer the one at yesterdays game was embarrasing. I mean he couldn't even get Thierry Gatussei name right and he used to be an ICT player. And there is no enthusiasim in his voice when we score it's like listening to the guy who reads ythe pools results. What do people think.

I think ICT need to get a new stadium announcer the one at yesterdays game was embarrasing. I mean he couldn't even get Thierry Gatussei name right and he used to be an ICT player. And there is no enthusiasim in his voice when we score it's like listening to the guy who reads ythe pools results. What do people think.

Yet again a slag off Jud thread (as appears every time he is left to do the announcements). The only reason that Jud ends up doing the announcements is that nobody else is willing to do this and it is unfair to give personal critisism.

I agree that we need to sort this out and since Don "left" we have not found a replacement. Something for Darren to sort out.

It would be great for the club to contact Don and offer him the post back, but i doubt that'll happen.

Not only that, but i'm not convinced Don would want to take it up again.

Who knows what the future holds?

I thought Jud dod a good job. at least he sounded chirpy and alive etc, especially compared to that of late! Music was naff tho

It's not an easy job and if nobody else wants to do it and it's foisted on you then that's worse. He did not bad yesterday I thought and was up to speed with the ICT and Raith scorers. Music was a no-no. We need some rock to get the fans going pre-match and at half-time. How about some AC/DC, Deep Purple, Motorhead or ZZ Top ?

I thought Jud dod a good job. at least he sounded chirpy and alive etc, especially compared to that of late! Music was naff tho

It's not an easy job and if nobody else wants to do it and it's foisted on you then that's worse. He did not bad yesterday I thought and was up to speed with the ICT and Raith scorers. Music was a no-no. We need some rock to get the fans going pre-match and at half-time. How about some AC/DC, Deep Purple, Motorhead or ZZ Top ?

Now your talking! Get some Led out!

Yes was better, louder and clearer yesterday. He did try to anticipate the crowds reaction to other scores, but unfortunately County and Dee winning didnt get a tremendous cheer as you would expect. Seems to have taken more happy pills than the last chap, but it would be good for them to know how to pronounce players names beforehand, Fairy Gattuso!!

Please please please cut down the Rod Stewart, just because he is coming to TCS, it doesnt mean we need to hear it all the time. My season ticket might get thrown if it continues. ONE rod song only please. If it persists I will have to get Bauhaus to come out of retirement or something, Queens of the Stone Age, Muse, Interpol, Radiohead, PJ Harvey, just anything but.

Hope they dont get other sados to play at the stadium, ITS EMBARRASING, but suppose we need the money

I thought Jud did a good job. at least he sounded chirpy and alive etc, especially compared to that of late! Music was naff tho

Completely agree. The fella spoke clearly and sounded very upbeat. Music dreadful though. Geez.

It would be great for the club to contact Don and offer him the post back, but i doubt that'll happen.

Not only that, but i'm not convinced Don would want to take it up again.

I wouldn't see them stuck.