FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V FALKIRK 19-09-06

Scotty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first st mirren, then county, now falkirk......aye charlies doing a grand job!!!!! :015: :015:

... were you at the game caller ?  :004:

lets also put this result in perspective. we lost 1-0 to a fellow SPL side, who, over the last few years have proved to be a club performing at about the same level as us whether that was in the SPL or while we were both in Div 1. The same can be said for St Mirren ... its not like we got humped by a 2nd or 3rd division side (no disrespect intended). We do not have a divine right to win games and it will be interesting to see comments from those who were actually at the match. Were we shoite ? Were Falkirk better ? or was losing by that single goal just one of them nights ? The stats show we had way more shots than Falkirk - but they also suggest we couldnt hit a coo's erse with a banjo.

Guest kingkojak

County????

Poor home form continue's :006:, and who cares about UTD this is an ICT board!

just trying to provide a silver lining to the cloud hanging over TCS  :004:

A bit harsh DB.  I thought we started the game really well.  Much more positive.  Stand side linesman was awful and we got a yellow card every time we looked the wrong way.  That in itself spoils the game IMO.  After we went 1 down we came back into the game and Charlie changed the shape by taking of Hastings and putting Rory on up front.  We really went for it in the last 15 minutes but the ball just wouldn't go into the net.  One of these nights Scotty.

If you take a negative perspective throughout the game you will go home feeling that the game was sh**e.  There were positives.

Had to laugh at the young boys behind us who were calling for Christie's resignation because they can do better on their football manager game.  :015: :015: :015: :015:

Another poor home performance - where have I heard that before I wonder  :006:

Apart from the last 10 minutes it was turgid stuff with us persisting in pumping the long ball up to Bayne. We never looked like scoring and we were outplayed by Falkirk at times.

Thats 2 P**H performances in 72 hours.

We are going to have to get the majority of our points away from home - its a simple fact

Well that was the biggest load of shyte i've seen for a long time! how they reconed we had 67% play is a mystery to me.

I dont know where to begin i'm afraid, poor from kick off, no different after half time, they score, couple of subs, last 10-15 mins we start to pressure them - at last, did their keeper make a save - no, he didnt need to.

Barry started get stuck in with 15 mins to go and showed what he can do if he tries, Brown was secure but he players in front of him ..... Rossco - pysh, tried but it aint working right now, Dods slow to most of the balls, lost a good few headers and punted the ball away like it was a punnet of dog turd.

As for the Canadian F.F.S. we need a left back who see's further that 9 feet ahead of him, either that or someone who isnt colour blind, talk about poor passes.

I'm afraid its not happening at home right now, dont know why, but the players for most of the game didnt want the ball, that tells me its a confidence thing.

Bayne once again tried hard worked hard, but composure and him are on different planets, Dargo will get the goals again, its just like the start of last season..needs a wee break.

All in all, pretty depressing cos' ive not seen such a passive bench, Parkie never got off the seat once, CC never showed one iota of emotion, how he didnt during that performance is a mystery.

When you're one down in a cup tie you'd expect the manager to go for it. I've no problem with CC, it's the players on the pitch who are dismally underperforming at the moment. I've no qualms if we lose but play well, but we're not playing well. I'm as one eyed as the next fan, but there's something not right with the team.

I can't see how anyone can take too many positives out of that game. Yes we passed it around nicely at the start but we didn't create anything. We then resorted to the long ball. We didn't create anything.

We've been that bad in the last 2 games I've been praying for the final whistle in both matches.

Bayne once again tried hard worked hard, but composure and him are on different planets, 

Bayne gives 100% every game, and he's great with his wee flick ons. Unfortunately he's absolutely ***** when the goals are in his sight......which is a bit of a drawback when you're a striker.