FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Keep the ICT Shamrock

BornCaley

As Adam Rooney rightly said in the P&J, signing up Hayes & Foran for the 10/11 season is a must. The 3 Dubliners have formidable as a partnership and im sure we all want them playing together next season in this self named shamrock formation ( i like that).

Over to you Mr TB & the Bo*rd to get their signatures before they are snapped up on frees and if that happens a lot of us wil be mighty p*ssed off

Yes, it's the board's responsibility to deal with contracts and such like. If ICT have the top performers leaving it wont do much for morale.

I reckon TB should be given the resources he needs, in terms of players. However, there will be teams in the SPL looking at Rooney, Foran, Hayes for sure now.

The way the SPL has gone since we left, think we can match a good number of their wages, so why move. New atmosphere, different players, new style so it can all go wrong. Show some faith boys, sign up so if you do go to much better things we get some money for you, since Tel showed the faith in you

[And with Aberdeen doing so well and McGhee on the sniff for players that are cheap then it really goes without saying that this is a must sign before the sudden pre contract agreements appear on forums nationwide

If i were Hayes then i would be resigning ( given the option), He's got a guaranteed place in an soon to be-SPL club and he kind of owes TB for snatching him from obscurity.

Foran im sure will want to remain with TB and Rooney is already signed up for next season, but with Hearts sniffing about then him leaving would be purley money related as i dont see him being a regular starter under Jeffries

If i were Hayes then i would be resigning ( given the option), He's got a guaranteed place in an soon to be-SPL club and he kind of owes TB for snatching him from obscurity.

Foran im sure will want to remain with TB and Rooney is already signed up for next season, but with Hearts sniffing about then him leaving would be purley money related as i dont see him being a regular starter under Jeffries

Well we don't want that!