FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

the west stand yesterday...

maimie

Guest kingkojak

dragged my old boy and mither to the pub to watch it - mum had a brilliant time - said shed absolutely loved the atmosphere. and she doesnt even like football!!!!

the good times are definately back for the nationl team.

vive la ecosse!

Nice one Maimie. We were quite cheerful in the East Stand too!!

This wasn't just an outburst of joy - there was a massive sense of relief too. Thought the Tartan Army were a bit subdued before the game - singing the songs like they were going through the motions. The TA seemed a little fearful of what might happen to us. But the celebration of that goal was like an explosion. It was just incredible!! Amazing stuff!! Just so glad to be there.  :brave:

Was by far the best game I have ever gone to.  The atmosphere was amazing, and you know what. For the whole match 80% of the crowd was standing, and there was no problems.  No injuries, not even when the goal went in.  And I ended up halfway down the steps of Hampden in the west stand.

Singing was amazing, and even though I didn't know the words to Doe, A Deer just being caught up in was amazing.

Got a few pics that I took from my position;

[img width=450 height=337] DSC00130.jpg

[img width=450 height=337] DSC00129.jpg

[img width=450 height=114] DSC00128.jpg

[img width=450 height=112] DSC00127.jpg

[img width=450 height=337] DSC00126.jpg

[img width=450 height=337] DSC00125.jpg

Bring on Ukraine eh!!!

Good pics EWS!  :clapping04:

Took my two nephews along for their first ever Scotland game - and what a start. Makes up for all those long, sad trips up the A9 during the dark years.

Cheers A96.

Got a really good panoramic one from the Faroes game as well;

[img width=450 height=116] DSC00114.jpg

I was in the Lisbon Lions upper for that game.  All the photos were taken with my Camera Phone, and I tried to get a pic of the scoreboard saying Scotland 1 France 0, but couldn't get it unfortunatly.

Am going to be taking some at the game on Saturday as well, maybe a few videos on my phone if I can.

Singing was amazing, and even though I didn't know the words to Doe, A Deer just being caught up in was amazing.

Can't believe the number of folk that said that to me on Saturday.

However -

Let's start at the very begining.....

:001: :001: :001: