FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team fer Hibs

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Who will start? Cox or Shinnie?

Please explain to me why it would be one of Cox, a central midfielder, or Shinnie a left back.

Esson

Duff Tokely Munro Shinnie

Cox Morrison

Hayes Odihambo Ross

Rooney

Subs: Tuffey, Golabek, Mcbain, Duncan, Sanchez, Sutherland, Foran

I know he's a youngster but Shinnie seems to be our weak link at the back in recent games. The games against Motherwell he was being skinned constantly and this led to many dangerous chances for them. Also against Aberdeen they only looked dangerous down the left when someone ran at Shinnie and it seemed to easy for them to get past him. Also from what I've heard about the Hamilton game Imrie was ripping it out of Shinnie throughout the first half.

• Disagree 1

think shinnie did alright in those games. the well winger murphy(?) has tore most left backs apart this week, including destroying whoever played for st J in the position. and as much as it hurts to say it imrie was not and is not a bad wee player. so both tough assignments.

recalling back to rangers and kilmarnock shinnie was brilliant. so untill gillet is fit again, and possibly beyond, shinnie is my first choice at left back. even ahead of cox :)

that in mind, i'd go.

esson

duff tokely munro shinnie

cox duncan

hayes odi ross

rooney

Edited by Bombabim