FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

game on?

northstandfan

bonus but i gots to take my dog to the vet and i live outside ness otherwise it'd be down with my shovel.

kudos to the ground staff for always getting games playable during adverse weather conditions i do appreciate it!!!!!

Game on

However if anyone has a spare hour or so this morning to help clear the stands and surrounding areas you would be more than welcome, just pop down.

thanks alot,

sorry cant cleaar the stands as have arranged other plans before the game and would not like to disappoint anyone

kudos to the ground staff for always getting games playable during adverse weather conditions i do appreciate it!!!!!

what would we do without timmy cumming and the other groundstaff that can keep a football ground in as good a cocndition as ours half a season in with there having been alll kinds of weather, my hats off for him

• Agree 1

what would we do without timmy cumming and the other groundstaff that can keep a football ground in as good a cocndition as ours half a season in with there having been alll kinds of weather, my hats off for him

Indeed....

The Hearts game for Sunday has been called off - burst pipes in the USH system.